Sherried is all about simple, chic and comfortable everyday looks with a bohemian inclination. Sherried celebrates individuality in fashion.

Monday 2 January 2017

Trend Alert - Fishnet Stockings

Happy new Year my beautiful people.
Hope you are having a fantastic start to 2017.
I am definitely having a great one with lots of clothes and accessories. :)
Anyways, recently like many others, I have ben crushing on the fishnet stockings trend and had to buy myself the perfect pair. However, it took me quite a while to hunt them down and now a lot of you have pinged me asking where I got mine from and hence I had to share the link with you all.
So, here you go, buy the exact pair of fishnets that I own for an amazing price here (I paid more :( )
Haha, you can thank me later! ;)

It's also available on amazon, however the color here is not mentioned :(

Also, leaving you with a couple of pics of how I created my first look with them, hope you like it.

Love you guys,
Roop




(Dress - Rong, Shoes - Bershka Madrid Store, Belt - Koovs)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Facebook Google Plus Email

Insta Feed

StylePile

Powered by Blogger.

Find Us On Facebook

Random Posts

Social Share

Events

Recent comments

Copyright © Sherried | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com